Who is the best Realtor in Atlanta?
1. Chase Mizell, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty: $105 million. 2. Shanna Bradley, Ansley Real Estate: $93 million.
Who is the most successful realtor on Million Dollar Listing?
If you have ever wondered which of the agents featured on the show is the richest, we got you covered. It might not come as a huge surprise to many that OG ‘MDLLA’ star Josh Flagg is the richest amongst his peers with an impressive net worth of a whopping $35 million!
How much do real estate agents make in GA 2020?
The average salary for a real estate agent in Georgia is around $44,500 per year.
Is Atlanta a good place to be a real estate agent?
Atlanta has made the list of best places to be a real estate agent, and in today’s market. The Atlanta area ranked No. 18 on WalletHub’s 2021’s Best Places to Be a Real Estate Agent list.
Which is the biggest real estate company in the world?
Rankings by Total Assets
|1.||China Evergrande Group||Real Estate Company|
|2.||Vonovia SE||Real Estate Company|
|3.||Wheelock and Company||Real Estate Company|
|4.||New World Development Co. Ltd||Real Estate Company|
How do you get your real estate license in Georgia?
Hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Complete 75 hours of approved Pre-Licensing education. …
- Pass the course final exam. …
- Obtain a criminal history report. …
- Select a sponsoring broker. …
- Pass the Georgia Real Estate Sales Associate Examination. …
- Obtain your license.